<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Thursday, December 30, 2010 Y

The month of Dec is pretty fruitful for me. One phrase to conclude that is been there done that!

2: Met up with Wendy for dinner for a good catch up on our lives, friends around us, latest happenings and some gossips. Besides, pouring out some sorrows plus had great laughter and lastly shared some joys!

5: Badminton exercise with Gabriel and Tony + his younger bro. I am always eager to sweat it out all for any game of badminton so long as it is exciting and challenging! I’m gamed!

8: Had dinner and KTV session with uni mates- Carine and Op. A pity Angelia cannot make it nevertheless we made full use of the time wisely, sing to our hearts and lungs out! It has been some time since my last singing hour so it is definitely HIGH to the max. Enjoyed!

9: Met up with Claude yiyi for catching up over yummy dinner at some famous soupy bak chor mee eatery. Many things changed and happened too fast till we are just alarmed by the speed yet had to accept the fact that things are evolving like nobody’s business. People come and go, that is for sure…

11: My ‘auntie’ came happily wishing probably I can win in the game of MJ but to no avail! Luck is seriously not on my side for decades! Joeann is forever the zi mo queen, Ash always managed to flip her destiny to winning stakes at the end, HuiShan and I just have to endure the losing amount time and time, contribute to the MQ gang’s fund!

12: My nightmare as quoted by Sooli! I went for the wisdom tooth surgery. The pain came before and after surgery however, during surgery, it was nothing. Right after the numbness gets worn out, the sharp piercing pain starts to kick in! I had a week of MC yet was back to work on Mon- so called handover and Fri- co event!

14: Did a full body checkup, pending for the report now to be collected in Jan 2011. Thanked god the girls- Huishan and Ash mentioned a few shocking incidents so I was kinda prepared for that to happen yet wasn’t thinking a lot. I fully understand we have to do similar to stripping, otherwise how on earth can the doctor check on you!?!? Indeed it happened really smoothly and within 15mins, everything ended neatly. This encounter was more like your mum touches you when you were young, lending a helping hand to stretch your top all the way to the bottom from the back, without a bra (yet) of course!

15: Met up with darling Cass at Swensens, TM for dinner. Tooth was still in ongoing plain, swell had not subsided. Imagine it was just day 3! Nevertheless most of the time Cass was bitching about Sher so I am purely lending my listening ear. I have to stay neutral as it did not really happen to me so to be fair… anyway good catching up and enjoying her company since out last meet up :)

16: Met with Sooli and her bf- Daniel at NLB. We booked tickets to catch Crazy Christmas 2010 by dream academy. To our biggest surprise, we had the front good seats! It was really a blessing a disgust for Sooli did not realize it was such a premium seat for the price of each ticket. We had a wholesome musical journey with the crew performing. RJ is the man! He is very suave! Geroge Chan is damn gay but I like his spirit and that passion for stage/play/performing. Selena Tan and Pamela Oei forever the loveable dollies! Thereafter we went to ah chew dessert store to have something chilly to quench thirst. Again, I was astonish yet happy that Daniel went to apply for Air Steward @ SQ. wishing him good luck here, same for his career in the police force! :) Back home, I remarked that Daniel was really quiet for the night. As a guy it should not be the case, it means it’s the end! Anyway I flip the coin and told Sooli he is who he is that makes him special and special to you so cherish. I am just giving my 2 cents worth of opinion hoping she will not take it seriously.

17: TNS had the Christmas party @ Café Del Mar, Sentosa! The theme was retrolicious. Although I did not make full effort to dress up but am contented with what I have worn that night. I took many photos with colleagues who are groovy, extraordinary for that night and those who were 100% retro! The company was great a little disappointment for not winning the lucky draw. Actually it is common for me not winning any lucky draws however seeing my other 2 fellow P&C colleagues won 2nd and 3rd prize, I am like OMFG what is going on! Yes, this is call eye sore or sour grape??!




22: P&C team had the annual gift exchange and mini lunch out. I called the Ship Restaurant for reservation yet when we arrived, my name was not on their reservation list. WTF?!? I was really pissed and it deepens my spirits! Then, my patience ran really low as I had to wait for the ladies while they shop @ a kiddy outlet. Pat suggested Big O, we rushed in. the food was average. I discovered Big O was the sister outlet of NYDC! CRAP! Back to office, gift exchange moment starts with photo taking and posing first. Thanks Bena, she gave a beautiful Casio leather watch. I heart it a lot! Pat gave a bling bling bangle which I foresee will wear it too whenever appropriate. I gave the entire team a boxful of macaroons recommended by Cass. Thanked god, Bena liked the Elizabeth Arden lip gloss travel set! Thanks Santa ladies ;)




23: Just for 1 comment that Weili made, Sooli grabbed the chance to gather the mxps peeps out for a last drink before Weili pronounced “Quit drinking” :) when the clock hits 6pm, Huishan CS Ash Jo and I run straight to Bliss room and had 3 satisfying rounds of Monopoly Deal. At 7pm, I rushed. Dinner at Out of Pan, Raffles City SC was average able to full a quarter of my tummy. Booo! Josephine suggested patronizing Soul @ Odeon Towers. Initially was a little boring, everyone was taking sips of Martel looking aimlessly although we had a short game of Big-Small. After Rox and Jocelyn arrived, we draw lots for gift exchange. Josephine won the most expensive and huge gift- drinking shooter game! Immediately, we paired up and game on! Shortly, we went HIGH and was the center of attraction within the entire compound. Then, 1 of the waitress came and requested to join in. I was really cunning; my intention was clear that is to sabotage her entirely throughout the game. She hit the jackpot a couple of times resulting in gorging down about 4-5 shots/cups. Minutes later, she lost again! I- the smart Alex suggested for her to kiss another female yet forgot to think about the consequences like to the mouth or face or arm etc. F thanks to all, they agreed for this. Guess what?!? In split seconds, I merely had time to think about the next person to be kissed, the entire gang pointed fingers yelling and cheering for me! This is how lucky I am?!?! I kissed. F. I pasted this 3 words on my FB the every wee hours of the morning. Few hours later, aplenty of curious people started questioning me who was it, what happened etc. I was pissed and annoyed yet trying hard to forge pretence that nothing ugly or dirty or NC16 happened. I had to escape otherwise the truth will be leaked out to my mum, especially. At that moment I was thinking about what if my cousins saw these comments or photo. Gosh I will be so damn freaking dead! I was very guilty all for the name of FUN. Anyway this F FUN haunted me for 3 freaking days. I exchanged for my beautiful sleep. Flashes of that moment kept lingering in my memory… I was extremely disturbed and uneasy! It is freaking weird… CRAP! :(











25: Met with Cass and Andy, we headed to Sher’s house. Per usual, their house is like having a house warming. Relatives are all present chatting happily. We had popiah feast with Carlsberg beer and some ham to go with. About 3-ish pm, we opened the table and started MJ! I had a feeling I won a little. When the 2nd round came, Shu took over while Cass left. This time we played bigger that is without minimum 2 tais, no one can game that round. Tell you, it was freaking stress cos we are playing real money now plus you have to guard the tiles very tightly. I admitted I was bold to take on this challenge. I did justice to myself, won 7 bucks for cab fare ;) weeeee~



26: Reaches Char’s house at 6.30pm, helped her with cutting and cooking. She managed the entire dinner- kudos to Char! She can really cook! No doubt about that. Thereafter we had gift exchange and home sweet home…

Just 2 days, it is already 2011! Time zooms yo!

2011 resolutions (not in order)
- Passed my last 4 papers with flying colors!
- Save up most of my income for good, rainy days or travelling 
- Go for make up lessons
- Slim down to my very best
- Exercise more regularly
- Pink of health for family and friends
- Get to know more reliable friends, network and socialize appropriately

Labels:



3 11:45 PM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: