<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Sunday, October 10, 2010 Y



Does it exist?

Nothing is perfect is in this world. I came across this phrase that set me pondering for a while, that is when I started my part time Degree in conjunction to working 9.30 - 6pm, full time. At that time, actually till today, I wanted badly to strike a balance between the two so that I can have a perfect outcome. By and large, I was greedy- I wanted the best of both worlds! Initially I was struggling, suffering in silence, emotional changed. Semesters after semesters, I realize that I managed to strike my own definition of balance between the two. By choosing to let some things foregone or ignored has helped in the process of balancing. Take only what you can handle! I learned to be not too particular or poking my nose into whatever business = imperfect. I say it again, Nothing is perfect is in this world…

~marking 101010 :)



3 8:48 PM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: