<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Saturday, January 30, 2010 Y

1月29日

这天看来不是什么特别的一天,但是对我而言,有乐有哀。此外,29也是一个漫长的一天。

WENDY, Ha-Ha-Ha-Happy Birthday to you!!! 我想要和你道歉因为我真的忘了祝福你。直到凌晨12点,你这个胡涂又忙碌的朋友才记得你。你说改打吗? Pls forgive if you happen to read my blog :) Hope you had an enjoyable cum wonderful day with your loved ones and friends。Stay cheerful and sweet! 我们会在2月2日见面,同时其他姐妹们(Amy, Esther, XiuXian)也会到来相聚,聊个有的没的。这是我安排的一种小礼物给你,希望你会喜欢和开心!那对Wendy,29 是个开开乐乐的一天。。。

在29日的2.30分,我和经理约了,就在她的房间见面。今天内容很简单- Appraisal review. 坦白说,我很讨厌做Appraisal. 我不清楚从哪里开始。在这个工作社会里,Appraisal 是很难避免的。他会使你升级或不升级,加薪或不加薪的一个重要过程。很多人就是在期待这一天,先天以近做了种种的准备和功课来交上成绩单。今天的问题不在于我讨厌做Appraisal, 而是我本身所赵成的心理结- Knot。一开始和经理说的话都没问题,我们俩很自然的陷入重点。一小段的review就这样的完成了。

When we are at competencies, the mood changed. It was me. Tears were welling in my eyes. She told me about her discovery. I listened to her analysis, together with drawings and explanations. BINGO- she hit the jackpot! Since 2009, when I discovered this problem of my, I wanted badly and was struggling hard to put forward to her. In fact I could not express myself clearly, which is why it was displayed via my mannerisms, attitude and behavior instead. I am actually glad that she found out through her own ways otherwise it will never be made known. For me to reveal to her will take even a decade or so, if I am still there!

Freaking idiot, my emotions get the better of me, I cried hard. We rushed out of the room, took the lift up to rooftop- my fav place :) the atmosphere was more relaxing and less serious with the breeze and baby blue sky around. I literally could not control my emotions in front of her. I cried hard. She was consoling, which showed that she truly cares for me. I felt disappointed to her plus with the stress I’m experiencing at that moment, I just pour out to her without saying a word. This went on for 15mins. She remarked “There must be a solution. Do you think your mum, friends or I can help you? If you are struck in your thoughts, come to me alright?” I know where she is coming from, she mean me well of course.

In short, I don’t know what to do yet to change myself my mindset. I only know I have to focus on my projects now which are due very soon. Time is running out on me again and again. I may appear that I am escaping from this issue but hear me out, now is not the time for this nonsense of my. I will I promise I will do something, allow me to extend time.

Big girls don’t cry, easier said then done. Even though I felt ashamed to tear in front of my manager as I know I appeared to be strong or tough on the outside but who knows I am a weakling inside…? 我会常识改变自己。。。给我力量。。。那对Melody,29 是个泪洗着脸和悲哀的一天。。。


幸好,那晚有阿妹阿密特救了我。。。






























Labels:



3 4:25 PM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: