<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Sunday, August 16, 2009 Y

How about

I have been busy like a bumble bee since school reopens. My blog is indeed getting rusty, rotting and deserted. Life as normal definitely filled with roller coaster rides and great emotional turmoil. Work sucks to the core with integration of 2 offices stepping in and settling down for now. I can foresee and fore-smell (is there such a word?) more work (burdens) coming around the corner.

Joyful news
· My ex-colleague Rika Melissa, first to leave our lunch clique, first invitation I receive to attend her early Jan wedding at Jakarta (but I/we failed to), is now 21 weeks pregnant. Congrats! If not for your FB heading- caution: baby inside! I/we are still not aware of your progress after marriage. It is definitely cool that she will be at Finland next month.
· My best poly mate Wendy, finally got a home of their own, a place where she can really call family. She is still located near to my estate so that is double happiness! This Sun 16 Aug, will be her baby girl Charlene’s 1 year old cum house warming party. She will be complaining more now that she has to be fully in-charge of the house chores and balancing studies together. Hope her hubby; James is a good weekend helping hand cum house man.
· My secondary school teacher couple Mr Raj and Ms Png’s bundle of joy has arrived early on 29 Jul. Ashwyn is his name. His sister is Ashlyn. Cool! Congrats! :)

Depressing news
· Just received another head attack that my lunch clique, now remaining of 2, are also leaving. In fact will be, very soon, as they have tendered. I suppose there will be no more rooms for negotiation and consideration. Enough is enough. The time has come. Last Fri is her last day with us- Lydia. My surroundings are left with no more trustworthy, comfortable, fun loving, chatty people I can confide with and pour my sorrows/unhappiness/grudges on. I am really alone now. How I wish I am crying… I understand that people come people go but it is really not easy to let go. When you need them around supporting you listening to you, the plain will surface again. I really hope to make an effort to keep in touch thereafter. I am also honored to form my own alumni for this haha! Now that I have aplenty, I think this idea is pretty ideal.

What makes me almost flew into a rage?
She said “On the other hand, please remember that Bosses are always right. So it is your responsibilities to find out exactly what your boss or client needs and not jump into conclusion. J”
Oh please!? I don’t buy it that bosses/customers are always right. What nonsense?! Bullshit! So what if you are more senior and superior to me doesn’t mean you are ALWAYS right. This is too strong a word plus jumping to conclusion that you are ALWAYS right. Worse still, it pisses me off even more! Bosses are humans too, come on, all humans are equal. I don’t give a freaking damn who you are. Don’t use this technique on me! I tell you boldly, it will only backfire! I will be even more defiant and obstinate to accept your teachings or sayings. !#$%#38**+-XYZ$%#@

For your second liner, I know I am a slave to you, working underneath you (not with you!), I have to get used to this liner otherwise my blood vessels will explode time and time. For this, I give in- no comments. For that useless smile, it doesn’t work on me that you may be or am joking. I took your words seriously. At that very moment I almost wanted to provide you with 2 types of answers yet I chose not to because in the working world, we have to learn how to act. Yes act professionally, act like you like/please to hear (but deep inside I don’t give a freaking damn!), act the way people accept you and likes the outcome/feelings/reactions coming out from you. Don’t know how many people can get star awards or even international awards the Oscars for this!

Anyway first no-harm-to-me answer is “Sure thing, noted with thanks”. Gentle as it is with no negative element showing displeasure or frustration. Second true-and-from-the-bottom-of-my-heart cum attitude-problem answer is somewhat stated above “Whatever, do you think I give a damn to you??!” Yes this will land me somewhere in her bad books and followed by 1-to-1 nice talk (I think confronting is a better word though) behind closed doors.

Labels:



3 5:44 PM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: