<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Sunday, June 28, 2009 Y

Spongé

Today I had the sudden 3min urge to do household chores. Yes it is not a regular routine for me as I admit I took my mum for granted! However I will not say it is totally for granted but an exchange in my context. Whatever it is, my conscious is clear. Half way through, there is a change of direction. I advanced to pack my books/school materials instead. My secondary school journal book was on my hands. I read every page. This feeling of having flashes back to the old memories is indeed… wonderful. I laughed at my horrible, barely-can-make-it English! Unhappy or happy, I embraced them and thankful for it to happened for the lessons behind for the chance to glimpse my old self.

That journal was the only medium to bridge a student and teacher relationship and the bond, back then. I must say it was a good initiative. Thanks to my pretty and understanding English teacher- Ms Jo Png! Again, thankful to met you (and your family) during our class gathering. Luckily I made it in the nick of time if not I will never had the chance to catch up with an old friend again. Though short yet I am contented for that moment to see you are doing good and had a happy life :)

BTW, Spongé was our class name! Very hip! I like the graffiti done at the back of our class. The bunch of malays is really talented. Of course with the other classmates we chatted about the goody/bad old days, funny moments and loads of crap. We were more fascinated about the little one- Ashlyn. Expectedly, my English and PE teacher became a couple. Hunk and babe, yes they were! I was invited for their wedding ceremonies (Tradition and dinner banquet) and Ashlyn’s 1 month old too. *Cloud 9* Good times are always short and sweet; it soon approaches to an end. The rest of us breathe the rest of night at lunar (china) club. 1 word that’s all- not bad lor



Pris and Jane






Firzal




Ridwan




Ashlyn






Mr Raj, Ashlyn, Ms Png








She's having another baby now :)








Jiahui




Lunar dancers, chio?




Dexter




Pris, Yongyao, Dexter, Jane




Corn- he's the BOSS, he got us a VIP to enter!










Raymond, Yongyao




She's hot... ...




She's hot too...





Labels:



3 5:20 PM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: