<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Monday, June 22, 2009 Y

MIA-ed for almost a month and went through a quite a few downhill, everything was not good. Finally intensive module has come to an end! I really enjoyed the learning on marketing principles! Partly I can relate much more easier as I had been swimming in the MR environment for a few months yet minding my own business, more or less I gained. I got to know the terminologies, processes and some specific details. We shall wait for the outcome… Attitudes and reactions towards some friends changed. I chose it. I am trying a few types of responses towards certain group of people at particular situations. Surprisingly, the whole experience turnout not too negatively, it was still within my control. At least it was a nice try!

Anyway think it is time for a wonderful retail therapy! :) I have not gone for GSS this year. No time. Sad. I betta speed on it before it ends!

My wish came true- trip to marina barriage. If you are not driving, I dare to say it is not easy to set your feet there. Seriously deep in! Another surprise, many people were there which I thought otherwise. The breeze is definitely awesome! The night view is scenic. The feeling is calm and comfortable. The structure is innovative... ... wee~



















Labels:



3 12:00 AM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: