<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Monday, April 13, 2009 Y

Small groups (2-4) are indeed easier to manage/organize outings. I had many bad experiences while handling big groups (8-15) and eventually everything fails to fall into place. That is saddening! I dare to say I won’t stop here. Cheer me on pls ;)

Speaking of Jumbo seafood, what’s running on your mind? Family dining and chili crab? Ok we are not exactly a family but our closeness and bond will make it near like a family. Yes the must try signature dish is divine heavenly chili crab! We had black pepper as well. I did not enjoy as much as the chili’s, quite disappointed with black pepper. Anyways, I prepared 2 surprises for the girls. Late is an excused for me to source for a small cake or 3-4 slices. Nearest to the CQ mrt, I found GOBI. The desserts are love at first sight! They complained: “very sweet”.

Next, a week ago I prepared a DIY bag charm or whatever you may call it for each of them. Many thanks to Gin- my teacher for her effort/time/patience working this through, using her materials and creative ideas plus sharing this special interest with me. In actual fact, I think she has influenced us in one way or the other. The end product is below ^_^
We, foursome laughed, we teased, we joked, we ate, we smiled lots!




amy, wendy, esther




esther


wendy




amy


fm GOBI


chili CRAP!


wendy's




amy's




esther's

Labels:



3 11:52 PM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: