<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Saturday, April 11, 2009 Y

Every mar since 2005, we have been making a point to gather all peeps from MXPS. Whenever I mentioned to meet up with my primary school friends, many will echoed this- WHAT??! HUH?!?! SERIOUS!?? Yes I am not kidding! We made it! I like all the surprised, jaw dropped, shocked reaction actually! Call me a psycho for I don’t care. In this era seldom you hear/see peeps gather or even gather with your primary school friends 10 over years ago. WTH? I would say nobody cares then. Thanked god we have a committed devoted loyal passionate determined group of MXPS 'social committee'. They are best! They put in effort sweat and time for all this to happen- smiles on everyone’s face.

Every year’s gathering is a big bang and miracle! Of course not forgetting all the catching up, gossips/rumors, silly/happy/naughty things done and not forgotten but definitely worth mentioning, jokes of that era, teachers, subjects, special days etc… 2009 I get to meet Jocelyn Tan again. We lost touch after I transferred to SKSS at sec 3. Knowing that we were actually in the same poly, different schools, fate did not allow us to meet within sch compound. Lucky, she was present that night. We chitchat everything under the moon and felt we were close again. Memories flashed plenty of uncountable times!

The night is till young, a few of us went eHub’s Kbox till 4am! I longed for singing since 2008! Damn long can! My mouth itch until immune! That night was fun. After I settle down from the bath, I had to prepare for another trip to Mandai at 5am for tomb sweeping of grandfather. I tell you that entire Sat I did not sleep! Following day, I continued to catch up my beauty sleep till 2+. God is pampering me, it rained! Indeed sleeping on a rainy day is awesome! I KO-ed till 5pm. My mum was annoyed haha!



kbox


valerie, i, roxanne









all of us who were present



roxanne, jocelyn chua, i, valerie, jocelyn tan



valerie, jocelyn chua, i, sooli, jocelyn tan



the closer ones



the funnier ones



the chatty ones










Labels:



3 4:53 PM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: