<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Saturday, April 11, 2009 Y

That day is women’s day (‘38’ 妇女节). We had our last term test paper cleared so it is time for a joyous celebration! For easy reference, I have named our group IM DJ. Sounds cool right? I thought so too *wink wink*

I’M DJ went Shukudo - Japanese Pasta @ Citylink to filled our empty grumpy stomach. Time passes fast; we shifted to Gelaré café for some hi tea snacks. Time and again I emphasized I do not wish to have a whole kg of cake partly I’m not a cake person. Simple as it is, they ordered a slice of some chestnut flavored cake. Mama mia! Due to irritating people around kept asking me to open my gift box, I went on despite. The photos will show… unique is so called the theme of my 22nd celebration. No matter what, I <3 to the max!!!


Dan and Gin



Bel and i w our customised gift from all















I'M DJ


















Gift 1- Friendship necklace



Gift 2- giant eyes



Gift 3- CD card






Gift 4- neh neh ku ku choc. if u look closer, they are breast and panis :)



Gift 5- hoodie



Gft 6 by Char ;p

Labels:



3 2:51 PM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: