<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Saturday, March 7, 2009 Y

No cake no song no candles... Yes older by another year! 2009 is full of many uncertainties and transformations revolving around me since Jan started with a bang! My 1st sem of uni is almost coming to an end, about 1 more month to go followed by the ending examinations. Now I am up to my ass! Work has come to a new height within organizational level not my scope, yet? I am just taking it, as it approaches no time to think/wish otherwise. Lately my mind has not taken a break to let my thinking go wild or unwind. Sad to say, I had been troubled over many issues yet giving my all to cope with the present condition. We shall see how my thinking moves on…

Today is special in one way or the other. First time in history, in my life, in my 22years, I have never needed to study on my birthday! NEVER!!! Now I am revising as there is a FREAKING test tomorrow- sun morning- Maroon 5’s song, love ya Maroon 5 :)! Not to worry, celebration has though, never been a major milestone in my life but still, it is better to have then never.

*Gin, Bel, Dan - let’s enjoy tomorrow man! Its women’s day keke~
*Wendy, Amy, Esther – yay we have confirmed meeting, I’m looking forward to!
*Siti, Evelyn, Wanling, Xiaohui, Xinjie, Vivian – hope we can get to gather!
*Phy, Eug, Jas – give me some more time!
*MXPS cum Sooli – I should be going to the gathering…
*Xh, June, Min – give me some more time, I wanna K!!!
*Gab, Cass, Apple, Yiwen – give me some more time, I wanna CHILL!!
*Bindya, Prens, Evelyn, Pat – give me some more time, I wanna eat BUFFET!
*Char, Mich – give me some more time too…, I wanna CATCH UP!
*Charmaine, Martin – give me some more time, I wanna play BADMINTON!

Signing off, not so happily… SIAN! No mood:(

PS: 一心不能二用? Learn to let go in order to balance focus
I just received my HK director’s birthday wishes for me! Jaw dropped- SHOCKED but nice :-j



3 1:56 PM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: