<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Sunday, February 22, 2009 Y

Yes I have been MIA here for a month +! Ever since part time course started, time has never allowed me for any other activity except more sleep. Half the semesters have passed, thanked god. My reflection is I had it coming! It is really tiring mentally not physically, yet. To switch my mode from work and study periodically hurts and leaves a negative impact. I am struggling here!!! For the fact that my friend (Sooli) kept saying you are not the only person who is going through, enduring this ordeal… I felt little and worthless. I need time to fine-tuned and become immune to all this. SUX!

Milestones ahead:
IA test – 20 Feb, 7pm = OVER!
OB indiv proj – 28 Feb, 5.30pm
CL test – 8 Mar, 10am
OB grp proj – 23 Mar, 10pm

Lately I have only the company of my degree friends/buddy. I’m sorry for the rest, as I do not have the time for them. I have to say it is really my blessing, luck and whatever to meet Junni aka Gin (25), Isabella aka Bel (22) and Daniel aka Dan (27). They are awfully cool and we clicked well since day 1! We belong to a homogeneous team. There are many similarities in us like the location of our estates, birth dates, specialization, personality etc. We are living close to each other, same for birthdays. Speaking of which, we had celebrated Bel’s 22nd birthday in campus during 20min break. Once Dan has uploaded the photos, it will be up here as well. This is the very first photo taken together. Yipee! Bel- decent, Gin- loud, Dan- gentlemen, me- crap! In fact, we are in the same project team. Hopefully we can get along and work together happily smoothly throughout. They are nice, fun, wacky, enjoyable, friendly batch of peeps!

I am supposed to continue with my OB draft but what have I done? NOTHING!!! I realize I am not as discipline as I make out myself to be in front of others! As the test dates approaches, the sense of worried, urgency is not there as it used to be during test periods. Suddenly I became ‘inhuman’. I know I ought to be shot hard and ugly! I took longer time to get started with revision. Last min doesn’t help at all, at least for me! I had this coming you know?!? The questions turn out to be easy, frankly speaking, if I put in effort to revise thoroughly. Same for the exercise questions! Yet, I, admitted, I did not. Exams is gonna be worse than this- MORE COVERAGE! I regretted, in words only…

It is obvious that I will be mugging and revising for CL, which means commercial law on Sat. Initial plans to organize an outdoor party with live band, have to be crossed out. I think I will make up in 2010, provided, cross fingers, nothing needs me again!


PS: Shall I go Mayday and/or Lee Brothers concert? Shall I celebrate my Bday? *scratch head*





3 2:16 AM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: