<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Sunday, January 4, 2009 Y

I reckon 2009 will be a turning point for me. 2009’s first day of work shocked me off. I did expected it to happen but somehow it is coming too soon. I was totally freaked out upon reading her letter. Yea yea I knew it can’t be something nice for me to read or know. Already Jan is gonna be jam packed and intensive for me yet this came and caught me off guarded. Yes, my senior W has tendered. It will be a twosome show for Jan till… who knows? If you were in my position, you will know that even though your manager says we divide her job, however you will start questioning- can or will your manager step in to do? Think practical and hierarchy. Ultimately the smallest fry (me!) will still be the person to cover my senior’s duties. This, on the other hand from a manager’s point of view is call delegate. And so, it was well delegated. WTH!

I am going repeat again. Dec is a short month, same goes for Jan! I already foresee the stress level I am going to take on. The pressure and tolerance level being challenged again and again. The ability to overcome fears is just not there for me… Where is my fighting spirit? Where is my confidence?

Thinking hard, no pain no gain!

PS: What a bad start!? 1st Sun of Jan 2009, i'm in office sloughing my butts off!


3 6:37 PM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: