<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Saturday, December 20, 2008 Y

Kit’s farewell, Bali Thai @ Velocity Novena
19 Dec is Kit’s last day with us. It was little depressing when the entire team had to shift to another building, neighboring to us. It was barely a week before she had to leave us for good, yet we were all separated fast. After the shifting, they barely called or dropped by for a small chat. Now, they had to take a lift down to level 1, cross the road and lift up to level 2, just to find us. Imagine the hassle? Plus it was the red light period for their projects; hence they are cooped at their desks, with some nature view by their boss’ windows. Nevertheless, the farewell lunch were held outside with a small bunch- 5. My first impression of Kit was a cheerful, funny, friendly, kiddy, young at heart kinda lady. Indeed she was after 3 mths of contract with us. Hopefully she is enticed and convinced to return back to the fast paced work, busy up-to-the-neck lifestyle, be it in SG or HK. Take care Kit! ^_^


Pei Li, Wileen, Kit, i, Jennifer






Wacky us



Wacky they





2008 TNS X’mas Party @ 360 Bar/Restaurant East Coast Park
Shortly after being nominated to be in the Social Comm, we spark off the planning for this X’mas party. The overall team work was fine, down to the few of us who went through head to toe. I had a life threatening taste of cable ski! It was definitely nerve breaking yet fulfilling as I cross my virgin try. Laugh! I am contented that I made that first step and whoosh, I was off the kneeboard down to the salty green water. Many colleagues persuaded me for more tries but I know my limits and risks, sad to say I just can’t continue, which is a real pity.

The drinking game gathered all for a good start. My team won the fastest! We had movie tickets as a reward. Buffet dinner went on immediately. While eating, teams were supposed to plan their task. I volunteered to be Santa. During my team’s turn to perform, I was carried on a sedan chair by the ‘reindeers’ touring the entire area. Naughty colleagues sprayed snow at me. I grabbed the can and sprayed ribbons everywhere, without aiming, like nobody’s business! It as chaotic yet Christmassy they nodded. I had a great time for sure. Yay! :p



superstar wanna be?! bleh!


Liked the bling bling effect!

This is the dun-know-what santa on sedan chair



While testing water...


Preparing to zoom off


Cool eh?


Briefing time... That's the first batch of us to go


No ‘government’ day
The 4-5 Dec, all top management went to Macau for their executive meeting. No government day really sounded apt! On 4th, the Social Comm went for marketing cum shopping spree! We ate outside and shopped for the xmas party deco, prizes, hats, door gifts, gift away, poppers, party sprays etc. It was relaxing. Suddenly I has the feeling of working for some events company while doing all these chores out of office. I dare not imagine that for long! On 5th, our friendly chauffeur Lydia, who only knows how to drive to the nearby, her home and Changi airport, drove us to T1 for Popeyes! We had a hearty meal! yaaaahooo! :D


The xmas ornament can be my ear rings!


Lydia, Prens, Jennifer, Evelyn


haha


Aug company retreat @ Sentosa



3 2:53 PM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: