<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Thursday, October 23, 2008 Y

It was a mad rush to get a 21st birthday gift within 1 hour at your neighborhood with 3 heads! I have to agree too many chiefs spoilt the broth! Therefore I backed out of the decision process. Firstly we met up a little late, which I reckon would be ample to find something suitable for the birthday guy. It is chicken feet! Nope I was wrong, when the last person gathered; we started frantically and went through everything in fast speed. We gotten gifts from different shops and so we can’t allow the metro staff to gift wrap for us. Thanks to Michelle, we got to borrow the tape and scissors from her friend working at Poh Kim video shop. We grabbed all items tightly, headed to Burger King and started our gift wrap. Without any delay, the neatly packaging emerged. Michelle, Charmaine and I heaved a sigh of relief for it is 6.25pm on the dot. We are meeting him at 6.30pm…

To our biggest surprise, we saw a lorry down the road- our meeting venue. Birthday guy cum driver, Bingyu is waving at us. We greeted and introduced to other of his friends. Actually I can’t wait to hop onto the lorry and move! I missed riding a motorcycle, which can be substituted by a lorry for now. How wonderful! I like to feel the breeze, letting my hair fly in all directions and as if my face has been dented, pressed. We reached the fish farm, which is quite deep in after a huge nursery at Jalan Kayu.

As usual, these 3 ladies got nothing better to kill time and so at this nick of time, poker cards always appear right before them. They started showing their card skills. One after another irritating male pests came to us, attempting to befriend us, dig our background, flirt with us and compete. Come on... the stakes wasn’t that high, just serving of drinks and/or getting some cooked chicken wing, hotdogs or fish balls for the winner. They did not fulfill it completely in the end. They make empty promises and empty vassals make the most noise! Despite this, our sabotage plans for Bingyu succeeded with great team spirits. He was wiped with cream and showered with icy cold water. Fun!

Thanks to Charmaine, we had free ride home as well. Another windy encounter- we were chauffeured by a pickup. I really enjoyed the wind blowing moments. Also, within split seconds, Michelle and I made a few Charmaine’s friends on the pickup. The night ended well and rapid that my mental state could not catch up. I almost had insomnia and it is not common on a Sat, more commonly and frequently during a Sun night. That is terrible horrible unbearable awful uncomfortable! Now you know why every Mon I had Mon blues?

I felt bad for not being attentive and concern about Bingyu’s gift for the fact that I repeatedly told myself I seriously don’t really know this secondary schoolmate of my! Then again, they are just excuses. I can choose to ignore right? Anyway, thanks for his invitation and nice meeting him again…

18 Oct









Labels:



3 6:31 PM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: