<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Tuesday, September 30, 2008 Y

Today marks the end of September 2008. I realized I have not been blogging for a full month! This breaks a record on my book. Even though I often open up my blog to navigate, I have no juicy entry to enter.

Life has been just fine… fine… fine… woo… (Song by Mary J Blige - Just Fine)

Leaving at 7pm everyday becomes a routine. Lately Mum forgot to comment that, never see you come home at 7pm now that you worked permanent. You should work temporary, better! I guessed she is tired of repeating this over and over again. Compared to my other dear friend cum Blk 301 neighbor, hers should be much worse. I think her late OT-ing days are getting lesser, however depending on seasons and periods, peak or non-peak?

Working relationship with Manager has been smooth and wonderful since day 1. I enjoyed her company and guidance a lot. Most importantly, the bubbly, auntie yet young at heart character and fun loving personality of hers, never draws a line between a superior and subordinate. We joke every day every hour! We are like friends/sisters. Deep down, no matter what, I will still choose to draw that straight line lest some things happen, which you never knows.

I have to mention that frankly, she is the motivator that drives me on. As a result, I continued exploring the concepts and question marks of Human Resource. I hope this strong motivation last for at least a year? If ever this positive motivation fades, I’m sorry it should be time’s up. :)

Labels:



3 7:10 PM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: