<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Saturday, August 2, 2008 Y

I’m back to filing for the weekend again. This is obviously my project and responsibility to finish it before the director return and happen to check randomly. You were all afraid she would check, why are you not worry who is getting her fingers hurt and sacrificing her weekend for this? If you try to rush me, for 100+ files, you try to reorganize it and get the taste of it! Ok let’s put it this way, I’m doing it for $$$. Its true hahaahaa

On my way to office, was reflecting in the bus what had happened during this week. Chaotic is the word. Trouble is another word. My big fat mouth often lands me into boiling hot soup! Yes I am not like some who can always say nice words and not mean it- Hypocrite. Of course I know that badmouthing in the office is negatively bad yet I committed to it. I was confronted after someone went to sabotage or tell tale to the ‘innocent’. I knew whose mouth was bigger! She will be black marked for badmouthing me! Yes, I admitted for it is the fact. However, I don’t see she will do anything to change this fact. She is just she- weak or perhaps lazy in a sense. Anyway we are quits! The other time she leak out some of my private matter to another colleague. I was just beside her when she did it. I did not show any disapproval or resentment. Deep down, I’m very disturbed. I emailed her. She apologized. I am happy that she did it more times than I do- leaking out P&C stuff! Call me evil. *grins*

My new mgr is fun loving, experienced, great mama and approachable. Not sure is she the hands-on type but so far, I am pretty pleased with her. I hope she won’t disappoint me and won’t be like the other bitch. Please… *cross my fingers, toes, hairs, ears, mouth?*


3 7:48 PM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: