<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Sunday, July 13, 2008 Y

In the bus on our way home, I tried to interrupt, tried to change topic to reveal what is happening between us (another party and I). Finally you asked about her so I managed to open up everything, hidden happenings all along, to you. You are absolutely a fucking idiot. What I did to hide the truth quietly from you was not a silly thing to do. It’s over boy!!! No point blaming, arguing with you to salvage the bad condition now. I can’t outtalk you. I have no energy. I see no point. Therefore I rather keep this secret for as long as I can hold. I admit I can’t, suddenly, so yesterday night the undisclosed came to light.

I did not expect you to help me up, explaining it was not my fault because you are indirectly involved as well. I sincerely hope you will keep this matter between us and not leak out to another party. You have already caused me several serious troubles that made me experienced negative emotional turmoil throughout.

Despite the above hatred against you, your kind words saved the situation a little. It is saddening again to open up the history to you. I know where my problem lies. I tried hard. It takes millions of courage to face her, each time. I am just not good at being expressive especially when I’m in the wrong! I sucked at that. I failed to pass my own stage and internal struggle. The guilt inside is churning and definitely hurts a lot. At some point of time I am at that close to giving up this friendship. It’s hunting me. Even if we have cleared the air, became friends again, things can’t be the same as before again, seriously. I don’t dare to wish that things will return back to normal. I am more than glad if she can forgive me and keep in close touch…

Emotional stuff aside, I’ll move on with work stuff. For the past few weeks, I have been stressed up and torn apart. 1 person serving 2 departments is a rip off to you all, mind you! Occasionally being entangled with 3 ladies is a major and uncomfortable issue. This is due to shortage of manpower which leads to ‘borrowing’ and requesting for more time of using me. Can I reject and say no firmly?? Can I even hesitate? What do you think? I’m often sandwiched in between and it concerns me! Good thing is to hear that both parties can’t do, survive for the day without me. Wahahha… Definitely 爽在心里!Delighted simply said. I am in demand!!!

Nah… because no one else is flexible, no one else has that time, no one else just accept the arrangements, no one else can do without complaining much, no one else is energetic on top of working for 2 departments, no one else can stand in because NO ONE ELSE is available at this crucial point of time where so many things are due concurrently!!!

I need a breather this week before it gets nearer and intense on 31 Jul! I wanna go walk walk… Any invitations out there? Free company leh… Oh oh not so relaxing yet, after 31 Jul, there are post activities to be cleared as well. “PEACH”!

PS: I feel like going to SingFest! It’s worth the money I think? It’s really not cheap. See all the worthy artists that you should catch their actions below…







3 3:39 PM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: