<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Sunday, July 27, 2008 Y

This nearby gift shop I used to work at will no longer be operating in a few days’ time. Other than the flexible management and timing, I quite miss the time here alone. This is where I ‘steal’ the network, surf online and post entries to here. This is where I am always on the loop about SG’s top 20 music charts from Perfect10. This is where I tuned in to Class95 for genres like soft rock, Y2K weekend, number 1 hits etc for that entire Sunday. This is where I pass by the library more frequently than I always do. This is where I hid myself in a cozy corner. This is where I send 4 hours of my weekday and 10 hours of my weekend here… Good bye.

I will be more available now given that I will not be having 2 jobs in the mean time, which leads to no excuse to turn down casual meetings, dinner, shopping, movies and work etc. I need to adjust my lifestyle now. I’m thinking of getting internet installed! Hmm…

Jesse McCartney - Leavin'


Jesse is damn charming and gorgeous! oh oh oh melting... hahah! :)

Fri night had catch up with them @ Café Iguana, Clark Quay. Also, it’s pressie giving ceremony! I owed them theirs hehe. No more outstanding!




Benny & i





Happy Belated Birthday to u both! :)





Benny & Sooli





Sooli & i




3 2:17 PM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: