<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Saturday, July 19, 2008 Y

I was forgiven. Forgiven did came across so suddenly. I wanted to know why and how. Somewhat I could not forgive myself.

Magically incredibly shockingly, I received a sms from you. This wasn’t planned or expected. Things can move on is of course a good news. I was so dumb to even ask is this for real? Am I dreaming? Though it may sound silly and like a small girl, I just need affirmation. Not sure did he help me in any way to explain to you? Not sure did you take lots of courage to befriend me again? Not sure is this a separate issue with trust? Not sure will I commit the same grave mistake again?

不知道我会有所保留还是会很放的再一次面对你? 我是怕了,非常的怕。希望你不要看到我所写的这一页。我会拿起勇气的。还是要谢谢你的宽容谢谢你这宝贵机会从内心的谢谢你

(Another friend told me to not think too much. This is a problem with me; she and I realized. Ok I tend to read too much, results in inviting unnecessary troubles and complicate things. Take it EASY!!!)

Thinking back, my previous entry was pretty crude towards u. Not sure if I have offended u since you will be reading my blog soon the moment I release. Bear in mind with that past feelings where truth was uncertain, blurred, blunt. The dislikes and bitter has been buried deep under. All in all, just wanna thanked you again. I can’t define which areas nevertheless you did well already, friend. Thanks Botak/G Heng!

Labels:



3 8:12 PM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: