<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Sunday, June 29, 2008 Y

I approached. “You seem to have an answer in mind already…” many exclaimed.

I seem to have an answer partly due to the number of people I have approached and when it is your turn, how many others before you told me the same thing? Gradually I am sticking to that decision. When more pours in the same view, more supporting it, I felt more confident and comfortable to go ahead with it ultimately. Indeed I have an answer now.

Another rejection letter came. Waiting for 2…
I created one myself. I rejected one coming this Mon 30 Jun.

Things will fall into place? Things might fall into place, sound more certain.

I hope to stabilize. I hope to perform. I hope to learn the ropes. I hope to be part of the team not just in name. I hope to be practical. I hope to succeed!




I’m driven! :)

Labels:



3 2:05 PM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: