<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Sunday, June 22, 2008 Y

I admired and respected her a lot. My director is indeed very smart and a keen observant. She analyzed our working behavior and mannerism till today she feedback to us. I must say I totally agree with her and am very impressed with her analysis. I was taken aback by our realities.

She mentioned: “I work like a Flow Chart.” I need details from point 1 to point 5, start to end. I will visualize or understand the linkages between each matter towards the end point. I will execute them step by step, timely and with results. I adopt a systematic organized approach, which is my methodology.

It is described as "cross-functional" when the page is divided into different "lanes" describing the control of different organizational units. They tend to provide people with a common language or reference point when dealing with a project or process.



She mentioned: “My colleague works like a Mind Map.” She has all the thoughts and knows what to accomplish. However, it is all scattered into pieces and pictured around her brain. She will usually tell you bits and pieces, in her own interpretation and allow one to explore ways to go about executing it for the end result. She adopts a freedom brainstorming approach, which is her methodology.

It is an image-centered diagram that represents semantic or other connections between portions of information. These connections are presented in a radial, non-linear graphical manner.



What both of us lack is each other’s strengths- mind map and flow chart respectively. My colleague often misses out the in between details as her thoughts are mentioned, dispersed everywhere. With this, I seriously agree that she is a very last minute person but definitely lucky to scrap through each time. Freaking lucky! My director says that this is where I step in to fill up those holes and ‘cover her backside’. I reckon we are like a left and right brain, with us working merging together, we form the amazing brain! Haha. We are the brainiacs of P&C.

Whatever the above may sound like she is persuading hinting me that I am very much required for their operations/team, I will actually take it as that and not ignore their views. Give me some time peeps!

Now that I have both worlds and that these both worlds will lead me to a better prospect in future, like my friend commented, do what you are most keen and look forward to.

Labels:



3 2:24 PM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: