<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Sunday, June 1, 2008 Y



Tried to take a picture of love Didn't think I'd miss her That much I wanna fill this new frame But it's empty

Tried to write a letter In ink It's been getting better I think I got a piece of paper But it's empty It's empty

Maybe we're trying Trying too hard Maybe we're torn apart Maybe the timing Is beating our hearts We're empty

And I've even wondered If we should be getting under These sheets We could lie in this bed But it's empty It's empty

Maybe we're trying Trying too hard Maybe we're torn apart Maybe the timing Is beating our hearts We're empty Oh oh Oh oh Ooooh Oh oh Oh oh

Maybe we're trying Trying too hard Maybe we're torn apart Maybe the timing Is beating our hearts We're empty We're empty We're empty



3 3:22 PM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: