<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Monday, May 5, 2008 Y



Oh i… had alot to say was thinking… on my time away… I miss you and things weren't the same
'Cause everything inside… it never comes out right… And when i see you cry… it makes me wanna die...
I'm sorry i'm bad, i'm sorry i'm blue, I'm sorry about all the things i said to you
And i know… i can't take it back… I love how you kiss, i love all your sounds
And baby the way you make my world go 'round and i just… wanted to say… i'm sorry...


This time… i think i'm to blame… It's harder… to get through the days…
We get older and blame turns to shame 'Cause everything inside… it never comes out right…
And when i see you cry… it makes me wanna die...
I'm sorry i'm bad, i'm sorry i'm blue, I'm sorry about all the things i said to you
And i know… i can't take it back… I love how you kiss, i love all your sounds
And baby the way you make my world go 'round and i just… wanted to say… i'm sorry...
Every single day i think about how we came all this way, the sleepless nights and the tears you cried
It's never too late to make it right… Oh yeah… Sor…ry!
I'm sorry i'm bad, i'm sorry i'm blue, I'm sorry about all the things i said to you
And i know… i can't take it back… I love how you kiss, i love all your sounds
And baby the way you make my world go 'round and i just… wanted to say…… i'm sor…ry...
I'm sorry baby... I'm sorry baby... I'm sor…ry...


Labels:



3 12:05 AM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: