<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Monday, March 31, 2008 Y


Prens with hot pink Gimme Maroon 5!






Prens & i






Xiao Hui & i




Threesomes





Adam Levine!!!






Adam jamming his white guitar








(Tune: “This Love”)
Oh this love has taken its toll on me, they say goodbye, too many times before…

Yes I can’t have enough of Maroon 5!!! I want more!!! Maroon 5 rocks! Vocalist Adam Levine is pleasant good looking, pretty fair and muscular. Nice dimple surfaced on both cheeks whenever he smiles beamingly. I like his guitar tattoo underneath his hand. He suits that style. He looks so man! I almost melted. He wears best in white top and black pants. I can feel the adrenaline, fun and enjoyment they had. I had it too! Big time man! Not to mention the same for my colleague, Prens and my cousin, Xh.

I expected all of my favorite 8 hits, from both albums to be delivered. Estimated they performed 10 songs? I was not disappointed, it was wonderful. AWESOME is the word! At the moment of their opening song, I was actually tearing. It was really delighted to witness and hear them sing. The feeling being in the stadium again was different. It was worthwhile, no money were wasted. Anyway, I was sponsored though. Haha…

The only thing I wish to comment about is the duration of the entire concert. They started 35mins later. We could understand somehow for the delays partly because seats are obviously empty, everywhere. Fair enough we remain quiet and calm for every minute to pass. The issue arrives. My next glance of the time is 9.50pm. Hey they only gigged, jammed, sang, grooved and high for 1.15hr!!! What is this!? Isn’t it too short for a concert?!? Maybe this is my first ever western concert show, hence the comparison with eastern, Mando concerts. But still, don’t you think it is very short to entertain and contribute LIVE to their likeable audiences? I was pissed but the stop came at the right time after much thoughts. My voice was already hoarse. My foot was aching. That 1.15hrs of standing shaking screaming and rocking was equivalent to my 5hrs of karaok-ing seating comfortably.

Their tees and keychain on sale was expensive, I don’t feel the need to buy them. Every other audience had their giant gimme-maroon-5 hot pink hand fan. The hot pink hand comes in handy all the time. Gimme Maroon 5!





3 2:40 PM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: