<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Monday, January 28, 2008 Y

21-22 Jan 2008. Fruitful daze.

This is my virgin trip to Bintan and Club Med Resort, plus with strangers not known before or for a long time. I was fortunate to be given a golden opportunity to tag along. Thank you TNS & colleagues. Though on the other note mum disagree because I will be unpaid for these 2 days- if you were to calculate specifically, it was silly(rather ‘bo hua’ aka not worth it) to go. Argh whatever I told her. :P

I had wonderful moments full of cam whoring for a full and another half a day. Bedside shooting was hilariously relaxing, visually impacted jump shots were tried several times yet I did not make it to show that YAY expression. The company was enjoyable and entertaining. A whale of time! Big meal time! All buffet style with international cuisines ranging from Korea to Japan to India to parmesan cheese to tiramisu to chocolate fudge- not to be missed. A little pity would be- not able to try out any of the water sports/activities as the sea was not in fit condition to so do- choppy, black “extremely dangerous” flag was flagged for 2days! Other than that, my clicks and I chose the beach, volleyball, table tennis, archery, bars, night drinking and dancing to the moonlight. :)

P/S: If I had master yoga, the area facing the entire vast sea bed is the most ideal venue for a quiet refreshing breezy yoga minute.

Pictures flash out every single detail…































































































































































































































































Labels:



3 3:48 PM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: