<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Monday, December 17, 2007 Y

Managed to catch the live broadcast from 933FM radio at about 6pm. Thanks to Amy for telling me he is on air. Lucky thing the advertisement was long thus, I managed to hear him on time. This is a bonus before the exciting moment later at 7pm, J8. I listened until shoik shoik. It ends about 6.40pm. Then, I told amy I’m going to company (or maybe speed with him) him to J8 now since he is leaving from Mediacorp and I’m leaving from the place opposite Mediacorp. Sounds near and I might have the chance to see him on the road? Big fat hope actually! Rather stay calm and normal, don’t get overly obsessed like someone I know… Bleh :p






































The moment when I was alone…
The moment when my right hand is trembling supporting the camera firmly while videoing…
The moment when I perspire like as if I’m in a sauna spa…
The moment when squeezing pushing hard left right was a tactic for survivor of the strongest…
The moment cutting queue was always on my mind to get the hell outta J8…
The moment whoever’s BO start to spread… (Holy shit!)
The moment of a typical popular idol’s autography session describes above.






























Mediacorp 933FM radio air studio
眼神是小猪的必杀技
喜欢“肉肉”的女生
搞怪动作表情大集合
对学英文的看法

J8 Bishan- Top of the 8
录专辑难忘的事
分享保养方法
性格分裂症?

小猪罗志祥名言:先不要学会可惜,才懂得去珍惜

Labels:



3 2:44 PM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: