<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Wednesday, November 14, 2007 Y

“I cherish the friendship and really treated you as a close friend that is why I told you so much. I do not appreciate you saying that I look at things on the surface and you saying that I am accusing you of anything. Most importantly, I do not appreciate you telling others about my love life! Even when you said it’s because he forces you!

Now you took the first step and there is no turning back! One thing I never like about you is: you harp too much on bad things that happened in the past. And you often apologize for things that had already happen through your actions. It’s pointless! Sometimes a simple sorry won’t work! You said you know that I do not want anything to do with him yet you still did what you did! I said so is it! I don’t care and don’t wanna care anymore! I said my piece and you said yours. You are free to tell anyone about it now! I can’t be bothered!”

To my dear,

I just return from a relaxing enjoying wonderful getaway. I took the effort to find internet connection so as to get online, logged in to msn, intend to share my adventures and find out about your day. Initially our chat went on fine and happily. Then, the sickening depressing question popped out in the middle of nowhere. I tried to salvage what I had done but to no avail, at all. I knew through and through that it is tough to gain creditability in my words, again. I have lost your trust, faith and honesty. I seriously ought to be shot! I am totally clueless on ways to cure this matter. I am shameful of my acts. Blame it all on my fault!

You can judge me as naïve or stupid or dumb ass; I still do not see the underlying problem. What is wrong?! No talking greeting or do anything to an ex? Fine! I do not know you will hate this! On the other hand, I came to know that my simple greeting was jeopardizing risking our friendship. Worse still, in a pique of anger without much logical thinking, I admitted. Therefore, the outcome was your bluntness and truthfulness of my disgusting personality and character. I hope time will heal (that’s what you taught me) otherwise I do not know how to face you in the near future. What is done is already done. I sincerely apologize to you.

Labels:



3 10:59 AM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: