<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Friday, November 30, 2007 Y

那样的唱着那一年的歌 那样的回忆那么足够
当一阵风吹来风筝飞上天空 为了你而祈祷而祝福 而感动
终于你身影消失在在人海尽头 才发现笑着哭最痛

如果我爱上你的笑容 要怎么收藏要怎么拥有
如果你快乐不是为我 会不会放手其实才是拥有 知足的快乐叫我忍受心痛

She’s gone towards my sight. I ruined it absolutely well. There is no way out. To salvage is impossible? She felt relieved after freeing, letting me go. I supposed. If my absence can boost happiness and smiles to her face, which means she has made the right decision. I will not pursue.

I do not know what to do now. I do not know how to respond or react. I am behaving like a dead log floating on the rivers. Browsing that sms each moment pains me. I did not reply. I should not bug her anymore. The message is clear though.

I have lost a blossom friend. (Heartbreaking)

终于你身影消失在人海尽头, 才发现笑着哭最痛

Labels:



3 5:44 PM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: