<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Monday, November 26, 2007 Y

I found this potato chip interesting.

Firstly, it is out of the ordinary to a certain extent, to be able to fish out one such kind among a bagful of others. Am I lucky? I thought to myself. Many would not treat this as something worth bringing across, maybe because they are all chips- suppose to be eaten immediately and not hesitate so much on. However, I can link it to another aspect.

Here explains the second. This “donut” chip signifies my work performance nowadays. Recently there have been quite a countable obvious number of errors and faults occurring. Whatever the task/instructions assigned/commanded, I some how (perhaps blur or trying to act smart but turned out silly) successfully accompanied it with another disaster. That makes double! I know I ought to be lectured, stared, ignored, condemned, black marked! I reflected, should be the lack of concentration and cautious in dealing the job.

Ok I believe these are due to my carelessness. It can be rectified. It is another painful lesson learnt. On the other hand, the way I execute my duties has already left a severe middle-deep scar. The impression and reputation portrayed will bring back negative thoughts to others, despite some positive. That hole in the chip will remain a hole or rather will not vanish unless otherwise. In order to remove my mistakes and replace it with glories from an outsiders mind, I might have to anticipate for a golden opportunity or when the iron is burning hot, to strike. I will munch the hole off steadily and slowly.

Every ‘disaster’ in your life is not so much a disaster, as a situation waiting for you to change your mind about it.
By Andrew Matthews “Happiness in a Nutshell”


3 4:07 PM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: