<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Thursday, October 4, 2007 Y

Stop frustrating me! You have been so kind to me by allocating all the work that you were supposes to be executing. I had to show on my face that I am troubled or stress to you because you push it too much at one ago. One can even remark that I’m doing your work now. I’m your capable right and left hand. You must be commanding and shaking legs all day long. Guess what? I realize she is right. Bingo! Ku ku!

Recently I began begging: Please jolly well process my request and send it back within that very day! I truly understand that there are hefty amounts of work waiting for you to perform but why can’t you prioritize as advised? I really disagree in pushing the matter till further notice or action. This will only add on to your never ending pile and NOT clearing your load off! Don’t you get it?!?!? What’s more incredible!? You can drag the whole world’s time by x hours! A simple question can be accompanied with, thereafter, some long winded, out of the context conversation just to stay pretty and nice on yourself and department. Can’t you feel or sense the urgency? What shit is this?

I simply fail to learn (from you) to maintain that smirk on my face whenever you speaks to the boss. You guys can just laugh it off like nobody’s business. How annoying can you be! If only that person knows the brutal truth of such gossips and bad mouthing behind their backs in broad day light, oh protect your a double s(s) man!

I wish to calm down to face you positively and naively. Otherwise I will be having a hell outta my own time, which should not be the case. Since now I can control my emotions, you shall be pardon.

Labels:



3 12:09 PM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: