<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Sunday, August 5, 2007 Y

bugis aijitei

^ mocha
















Last day of July, it was a wonderful gathering cum catch up cum dinner with Esther, Siew Wai and Wendy @ Bugis Aijitei. Shortly after graduation, we were all working except for Wendy who left the workforce temporary. To sum up, the main topic would be circulating around my current job. Yes I whined, complained, gossiped, reflected and voice out to them. Whatever it is, it’s becoming the past soon after 3 days time.


^ recent craze!

I told a (white) lie in order to achieve my purpose- leave amicably. The consequences are agonizing and hurtful.

I’m such an ASSHOLE!

I’m a total failure/letdown/disappointment nowadays ever since school ended!

Somewhat I escape from the despicable reality. I deceived myself.
Why am I doing all these nonsense crap? What happen to me? Where is the old me?

Side note: "Confidence comes from accepting yourself for who and what you are despite whatever” ~ Shabnam Melwari-Reis


3 9:24 PM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: