<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Saturday, July 21, 2007 Y

Cry: to produce tears from your eyes because you are unhappy or hurt.
Weep: to cry quietly for a long time.
Cry your eyes out: to cry a lot or for a long time, because you are very sad.

Tue 17 Jul is the very day I flooded in front of my manager without any warnings. She wanted to talk to me, on her first question, I gave away bursting into tears. She offered me tissue while her mouth keeps moving non stop. The more she added on trying to soften my emotions, comfort, it gets worse. This flood gate of my has been loose since recently, struggling internally to escape. After final round of it in the office’s toilet, I woke up. I will be stronger. I never surrender all along. I NEVER say QUIT! I simply need to pour out as tears are already at the brim, overflowing from the limits. Things manage to get better, lesser, clearer, on track.

The following day, I realized it was a good cry. I never blamed her, in fact, thanked her for witnessing my rare moments. By letting off my steam in front of her shows some sympathy and much concern towards my learning ability. This has trigger some awareness to both. Finally, that pile is reducing rapidly unexpectedly that I can idle for a little on my desk. Emails sent out weren’t questionable except for a couple of careless or rephrasing wrongly put across. It was comfortable at work throughout the week. She has sensed some minute amount of improvements and progressions. Finally I get to expose a small smile to her, projecting some confidence and assurance that I am fine.

Labels:



3 5:31 PM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: