<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Saturday, July 14, 2007 Y

A week of unclear, head-scratching, hair-pulling, breathe-stopping, up to my bloody ass workloads are making me exhausted, lifeless, no energy, no laughter, no mood to face any with a bright beam of smile. My battery gets lower and lower day by day whenever its 8.30-5.15pm. Nothing seems to motivate me further except for extending my period of stay to 6mths. Initially it was 2yrs! 谁受得了啊?It could be the start and I’m new, as all have mentioned repeatedly. I beg to differ. Yes the fact that I’m new doesn’t mean… I just don’t know. I’m vexed. Some how is that erupting clear folder of pending or to-be-done work handled by previous colleague cum friend of my- Wendy, that always trigger a sense of uncertainty to my mind. I’m lost. For the next couple of week, I will be looking forward to the bowling tournament organized by HR, to push myself on track and overcome the fears. To curb the misery thereafter, perhaps I should think this way: Relax, it’ll be ok.

Some sunset pic to enjoy earth...




















Not necessary one have to travel to pasir ris or east coast or changi beach to catch such magnificent shots. Your neighbourhood might be the place as well. Just simply proceed to your 6 level multi-storey carpark.

Labels:



3 8:52 PM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: