<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Saturday, July 14, 2007 Y

Went to farewell my shanghai now SG friend- Yokeling on Tue, 10 Jul 9pm. It is evident and obvious that she has strong bonded ties with her beloved family. To escape from witnessing the scene of continuous weeping from her family members later, I went of earlier crying to her instead. As I bid goodbye, as I wished her the very best, as I thanked her presence after work to shop eat walk sing unwind, as I mentioned how comfortable the feeling is to chat with her daily online during office hours whenever things went wrong, as I emphasized to enjoy the learning and fun experienced worthwhile, as I will miss her company- tears gently rolled down my cheeks without warning. She has on a brave front. She held back greatly. We gave each a warm hug and not look back. Bon voyage! (",)

Labels:



3 8:49 PM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: