<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Tuesday, June 12, 2007 Y

This after work get together was unexpected if I had not met yokeling for lunch @ Delifrance, taken the escalator up to office lobby, happen to saw and follow my colleague to Carrefour, pay up @ the cashier, loiter around while waiting, chance upon apple so coincidentally… It’s shocking to see her @ Carrefour as it is lunch/working hours. First question: What are you doing here?! Managed to catch up a little that I wish to prolong, hoping we were not occupied at that hour later. Without further ado, i gambled on my luck. I managed to make an impromptu arrangement with her and yiwen after work @ town.

Proud of u ladies! Looking back we are still a small fry- intern. We wore casual outfits with slippers to snap pic yet yesterday night, we were in our smart formal attire accompanied by heels. Cool! haha. Look now you guys are comfortable with your current job and earning an honorable paycheck. Though the job may suck out all your recreation time, it’s worth the effort to perhaps create a wondrous impression to your employer and for the unpredictable career advancements. Way to go ladies! As quoted: “Jiayou for your next chapter of life!” Stay strong, don’t hold back and regret. Thanks for e GREAT evening! Short catch up however, it's never enough to have more of such again. (",)


^ apple


^ sorry my hp photo taking skills sux


^ yiwen


^ threesome

I felt inferior. Yes no doubt. i fear lagging behind. u make me realise how low i stand. Pls don’t be surprised or taken aback, it’s common for me to feel that way after all I got nothing to offer. Being indecisive, I have no target, I have no achievement, I have nothing to speak of…

Labels:



3 5:32 PM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: