<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Sunday, June 10, 2007 Y

First wk of Jun was HELL, hectic, busy buzzing like a lost bee, imbalance intervals and amount of meals and insufficient sleep! The long awaited GA ’07 event has commerced. Mon was fine as it is considered the preparation day, only 2 discussion meetings were held for the day. As a result, there are many leftovers; we had to clear the portions during morning tea/coffee, lunch and tea up into our stomach. -_-

Come Tue was unexpected as the various tutorial sessions have started and in morning, registration was absolutely messy, situation was chaotic! I declare the team seriously lack communication. Anyway, it’s none of my business and not within my area of duties. I felt unfair and worried for the in-charge handling registration. Due to the huge number of attendees who showed up, food was wiped out after some typhoon. I wanted to get a drink. To my very surprise, there is only 1 tiny droplet of tea left! Wth! I was staving. I remarked: “Fine!” Luckily there is reception @ Chijmes, Gatsby. Hoho! But I just could not escape. The ONLY dish was finger food! Omg! I am completely SICK of that already; imagine for the entire week there is up to 3 dishes of deep fried food! Can die…! No doubt it is killing me softly!

Wed was pretty much smooth sailing except for some commotion occurred @ registration counter. That NUS guy got serious lousy attitude and EQ problem. How shameful you can be! The various speakers’ sessions spread across the day till evening. Today I reached 7.30am, Buona Vista. I had emcee duties to take on. I’ll be hosting the opening ceremony. I wasn’t nervous yet I would say it went fine.

Thurs was almost close to wed’s schedules. This time, there are visible amount of leftovers during morning coffee/tea, lunch and tea. Again, we had to finish up. 要命啊!谁受得了啊! As we are not sure whether we are allowed to the Banquet dinner later that night, every one ate full, including me. After tea, bad news for us- we are allowed to the Banquet dinner! I was calm. It was FREE by the way and so I agreed to join. 8 course Banquet was held @ Made in China, Hua Song Museum, Har Par Villa. After the 3rd dish, I have an urge to dig out all the food I had consumed earlier. I shuddered. I need a suction surgery urgently! Conclusion: do not be greedy! Yes, the food is tempting and I continuously rejected but to no avail. Why are you human so “evil” or rather “polite”, kept putting food on my plate! The funny thing is my table only had 5 of us and the remaining 5 were empty. 1 person can entitled to 2 servings! 1:2! Now you tell me can I not suffer the weight outcome @ this rate? 要命啊! In the end, I dao bao home. Haha!

Fri was a blessing as it is the last day of event. Pack all the stuff and headed back to office. Managed to get home earlier then previous days. There were student helpers for the entire event namely foreigners from China, Vietnam and Iran, taking their Com Eng Masters and PHDs respectively. After speaking to them, I felt inferior even though I am their coordinator throughout. To think about it if I were to compete with them, the winner is obvious. (sigh) Overall the working experience was enjoyable. It’s relaxing and not under those fast-paced environment except many last-min assignments. Thanked god I can handle! Soon my status will be: jobless, boh gang zou, 无业游名!


^ my varieties of landyard


^ day of opening ceremony


^ my emcee stage


^ my fellow colleagues (director missing)


^ J & i


^ lim u-beng @ hua song museum


^ childhood playground


^ antique oriental chinese women's posters

Labels:



3 2:36 PM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: