<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Saturday, May 5, 2007 Y

Here’s a picturesque from mykitchenwindow:



I love to experience dawn and dusk. I love to see the huge egg yolk- sunrise and sunset surrounded within the clear blue sky. It’s lovely, amazing, marvelous and beautiful. It’s irresistible! Here is another best scene taken early in the morning @ Great Wall, Beijing. See the contrast and shades of blue. How nice…

Let’s move on to locks…
What a tough lock to break! Bronze, rusty, durable ‘House’ brand lock was tightly interlocked that I had trouble opening it this sat noon. It secured my one and only bike to the whatever railing, tree, pillar for almost 5-7yrs ever since I shifted to SK. It is such a big shot that made me rushed back home after buying lunch for mum and myself, knowing its waiting patiently for my rescue, to fetch the hardware tools over to the scene.

13:00pm- P i l l a r under s h e l t e r
i hammered firmly with all my might, wanting badly eagerly to break the stubborn lock. It just can’t get off the chain! Pissed. Powerless. Soon, I began my man-hunt, explore for any guy that I can approach for assistance. I saw this muscular man doing his stretching, pumping and exercising at the playground, at my 10 o’clock. He looks friendly and approachable. Without further ado, I went forward. He agreed and started on the destruction shortly. About 30mins of smashing, hammering, destroying, fighting with the obstinate strong-headed lock, he suggested to get a handsaw. A locksmith came to my mind but SK area is quite wulu (deserted) la. There isn’t any nearby. However, he took the initiative, went the extra mile to buy a small WOOD saw, trying persistently to saw off the lock. From the way I see, he brought the wrong saw. It’s obviously not for thick metal, resulting to no progress. You’ll be surprised how stubborn the lock can be like some stubborn souls around. Haha sounds familiar? *winks It sure is!


^ Look @ the dents and marks, his aiming not accurate. oops! haha.

Again, he suggested going back to the shop. This time he brought a human back! Haha. This uncle has a spanner with him. Now, they are like brothers. Uncle gripped lock with spanner; he hammered lock with mallet (gotten from another uncle servicing bikes under blocks). Using their combined forces, u dead lock should be awake! Yes, the lock is broken apart FINALLY! Thanks to the neighborhood heroes. They are kind and helpful people. No doubt about that @ least to a helpless worried-looking girl. God bless them.

15:00pm- S h o p
Some might be asking: where is your bro/dad? Aren’t they supposed to lend a hand in such an unforeseen circumstance?
*paused* *silent* *thinking*
I realize the importance of having a man in my/your household. The saddening fact is there is really a couple of things women just cannot handle/solve it by herself. Above is already one example. No matter how many women you have got to help, do they have the strength? Do they know the cause of this problem? Some can bravely say they can live without a man, how true? Are you denying? Are they trying to hide their fears and weaknesses? I’ll leave it as a ? as I don’t have an answer for it yet. Come to think about it, my mum and I have been living with each other (相依为命) for the past 20yrs. We are doing fine, so far no major unsolved problem. At the most is the shifting of house from Bedok to SK, which is done neatly and already history. But why did dad suddenly came to my mind? I miss him? Am I angry with him when we needed him he is always not there? Am I blaming him for shunning the responsibilities? I can’t explain it. I am really clueless. All in all, I love u mummy! I’ll do my utmost to protect/provide/cater/care for u. You are my every thing. A week away to mother’s day…

LOVE Y2K weekend’ on Class95 FM. It consists of ALL the best pop songs released in year 2000. Great indulge! What a relaxation to have! This is happiness.

我…
我的…
我的幸…
我的幸福…
我的幸福是…你猜!

DedicatiOn: I have again proven that I can write damn long long long! Hope it’s getting interestingly interesting and digestible to u- Nemuiyo. Stay stress-free! Your wish is granted- Enjoy your short getaway! Cheers~

Labels:



3 11:12 PM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: