<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Monday, May 28, 2007 Y

Wat a day! Damned! A couple of irritating occurrence before and after grad ceremony! 23 May 4.30pm, when I reach TP, Sch of Engine, we were being lead to the 1st level instead. To my surprise, the whole scene was chaotic! It’s so messy and their system really sux! Majority of the students just join the queue blindly, pushing, squeezing through as though they are waiting for their idol during the autograph session. It’s soooo hot there! I was sweating profusely like a running tap! If I were to stay on any longer, my blouse will be transparent, so un-glam la. Shortly, went in to TCC (Temasek Convention Center) and seated accordingly. During the ceremony, my hands were cold but inside my body hot and sticky! The grad robe was thick, bulky cum long making my sitting posture so uncomfortable! I wasn’t feeling anxious at all but irritated, hot and damn pissed! I cannot settle down for a minute!

Worse case scenario: I told my best fren wendy not to wear this grey top as we both brought it together @ metro some time ago, I’ll be wearing it on the grad day. Ok, she appeared in pink. Nice… Just when it’s my turn to the queue @ the registration counter, another friend appeared. ## was wearing the exact same piece of top as I do! Standing right in front of her, giving that shocking face, stunted teo, freaked out, I cannot believe what I saw! How coincident we could be! At that very minute, I felt like digging a hole to hide or just escape from the queue! Wau lau damn SUAY! 讨厌! 气死我了我就是不喜欢和别人穿一样的衣服在同一样的场合! I just don’t like that feeling of wearing the same piece of cloth @ the same event!! You won’t like that feel either. This really wrecks my spirits a lot! Already queuing was troublesome and my sweat kept producing, mood already isn’t that gd nor positive as I almost got there late, was in a rushing mode, then such things can happen! I dun know to laugh it off or … I’m so god damn mad with myself!!! I should have wore my favorite strapped green top and not because this grey top is more comfortable! ARGH! You see… I ruin my own day! Ass hole! Lucky thing, we are supposed to wear the grad robe and so it covered everything. Phew~

The most important thing not done: I failed to take pictures be it single, twin or group with the INM gang!!! OMG! You’ll never know how sad I was. Greatly upset and depressed till I reached home. I was lead to another room after end of ceremony @ TCC, therefore didn’t get the chance to inform the others to wait for me. When I managed to sneaked out, I went all around looking frantically for Amy, Wendy, Evelyn, Xiaohui, Wanling, Xinjie, Vivian, whoever I can snap a shot with. I’m like a lost child. Sad enough some had left! I wanna cry out can! I am terribly disappointed! So what if I get to shoot with the GOH, VIPs and directors, you guys are more significant. Due to this, I miss the chance to catch up with u guys as well. Argh… Whatever gets in will eventually get the ass out! If only I can reverse time… Thanked god had snapped with Xinjie, Wanling, Siti, Durriyah, Shirley. That's all...

Secondary thing not tried out: networking with the respective GOH (IBM) and VIP (Business Object Group, Oracle and Microsoft). Maybe I’m giving myself excuses therefore I did not take the initiative to make the first move and approach them. They were eating gracefully and already having conversations with others, how can I cut in and interrupt?! Worse still, you ask me to think about what my diploma or rather what I have learnt, which of those can be a service to their companies; I tell you seriously i don’t know what I can offer. And so, I did not embark on detail networking. However, manage to speak to a skinny Microsoft guy named Stanley Tan. My mind was set to quickly go find the rest and snap snap pictures or cam whoring. I just don’t have the right mood and topic to start off. Ya I’m simply useless! You’ve got it!

Nevertheless, the whole INM peeps who were present on the graduation day cheered ecstatically yelled and applauded loudly for me when I walked gracefully with a bright grin on the long aisle of red carpet towards the Guest of Honor (GOH), IBM lady Ms Teresa. Thank u guys! Felt little embarrassed but overall was great! Haha can’t deny that. It’s my privilege to have known you guys @ INM. Also felt extremely honored, pleased and satisfied with my 3yr’s overall performance @ TP, Sch of IT, Diploma in Info Mgt. Not to stop here, there are still rooms for improvements and advancements.

Outside of TCC


^Gabriel, Rachael & Leslie


^Les, Jason, Rach, Gab

Last ceremony @ TP...


^IBM lady Ms Teresa on stage


^Entire Sch of IT Medalist with GOH- fm IBM, VIP- fm Business Objects, Directors- fm TP & Sch of IT(INT)


^Shirley (gold medalist & top stud of cohort) with Mr VJ (INM Course Mgr- my fav & well-respected lecturer)


^Mum & i


^Durriyah & Siti (siti & i have been in the same class for 3yrs throughout. Great!)


^Vivian & Wanling


^Wanling


^Xinjie


^Xinjie & Wanling


^yeah... graduated! (this is the GREY top!!!)

A simple ceremony yet somehow grand that marks the end of my Tertiary Polytechnic education. This Diploma certificate that took bloody sweaty 3yrs to earn is my fruits of labor. Time enjoyed, time slogging, time eating, time playing, efforts, lecturers and friends made are well paid off and traded. Time really flies without you knowing it just by clearing each subject/module term by term, semester by semester and year by year. Here I am ready for the next phrase? Here I am ready to step into the blurred working industry? Here I am… ready?

Labels:



3 9:05 AM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: