<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Thursday, May 3, 2007 Y

"Girls are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. The boys don’t want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. (Who said so... they can't be bothered i think. ha) Instead, they get the rotten apples from the ground that aren’t as good, but easy. So the apples up top think something is wrong with them when in reality they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right boy to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree."

How true is this? I chanced upon these lines on the web. Maybe to some it’s a compliment so as to make themselves feel more rest assured and hope that they’ll not be left on the shelf, someday their prince charming will come pick them up for a ride. Maybe to some its rubbish as action speaks louder than words, if you never take any appropriate action/s to pursue the love life, when could u find one? I choose to put “when” instead of “how” as some gents is automatic who acts as a “stalker” (not lover), who will go all out to court the ladies. Therefore, ladies have a choice to make friend or foe with him. This kind terror can! Haha. Lucky me I have none now and will still remain none in the future! Back to the tree above, I felt neutral about it. No comments. I would say let nature takes its course, I shall not amend the fate of my. Let it come naturally and not unaturally! ha (",)

Recently had nothing major to incorporate into the GA‘07 web, therefore roaming around friendster and msn to stay awake, pretend to be busy! Every morning after switching on the pc @ my desk, just for a few mins later, I’ll start to hibernate, lie dormant- on stand by mode. Then, try terribly hard to stare @ e monitor to stay awake but mind was in lala land. Luckily the pantry is not FAR away. There is this “red bull” that I always had to perk me up up up. Its Lipton Lemon/Peach Tea. Tea Lovers can enjoy a variety of their tea beverages. I preferred to had it hot not warm. After drinking, it’s really soothing as the warm liquids slide gently down through my gullet to stomach. It’s the sour yet sweet substance/chemical in the mix that trigger on my nerves, making me feel more fresh, awake and alert. I can’t take sour (>.< yikes!) and so it helps to keep my mind active instead of shaking or slapping me up. Nono… no violent acts on me! Bleh =P BROOMmmm! The thunder strikes! The entire office building just trembles…Scary! I’m expecting raining cats and dogs later.

ShoutOut: I’m BORED TO DEATH! Get a L I F E! sian until cannot sian! Slack until the ultimate MAX already! no kick... Can somebody bring a HELL to me?!? why no letter? In or out? Quick send me… Don’t like to guess even though I like to watch guess 5 (wo cai wo cai wo cai cai cai!) Don’t put me on suspense…

Labels:



3 11:51 AM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: