<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Sunday, May 20, 2007 Y

I’m getting anxious worried crazy mad of the unknown recently. Shanghai known mate and more-than-friends Cass told me: “Don’t be happy for me, be with me.”

Thanks so much darling. Miss the time we had during Shanghai, the craze/madness @ changfa, the wrestling matches, sing along sessions on the streets during day and night hours, the wkday wkend shopping spree @ qipulu, meals @ zhizhenxiaochu, wacky little things done, your forever warmthly hug etc. I really really wish I could share with u that good news, share the wonderful joys u had experienced as well but the truth is I can’t. It’s saddening. *sigh* I’m being disheartened here. I’m trying to pick myself up, get over with it and go towards another alternative. It may seemingly be a small blow to some but I have put in certain amount of hopes and expectations to it, of course I want the positive outcome I have in mind. Maybe I’m trying and hoping too hard till I get over worried and seriously paranoid about all the other things. I know all these are unnecessary but I just can’t stop thinking what is in for me. Perhaps to be realistic to myself, stop bluffing, stop thinking too highly, stop comparing, stop dreaming, I’m not of the kinda of caliber required and just go find a decent job for heaven’s sake! Come on! face the music! Cannot means cannot, no point forcing. Accept the brutal truth.
"Accept what you are able to do and what you are not able to."

Also, not forgetting another shanghai mate cum friends yokeling. She's online @ msn everyday to "listen", advise and bitch about things. The more we chatted, the more she cheers me up. Miss your "beh" sounds haha! Thank you yokeling for the time spent during office hours to keep in touch and solve my problems with me. Once again, a big Thank You to my dear cass and yokeling. i appreciate it.

This week’s music genre on Class95 FM is soul, which is kinda slow and boring to me. Therefore, I switched to Perfect10- 98.7 FM. To my surprise, it’s playing the weekly chart countdown, which means there are few nice songs that will maintain or hold a placing or even topped the chart. Shortly, they introduced me a new program which I did not come across or heard before. The feeling was great; I liked “Celeb Control”. Today’s celebrity controlling the radio station is Felicia Chin. At this hour, she’ll play all her favorite songs, be the “DJ”, chatted with the host DJ and talk about her debuting or currently shooting shows and life after acting. I realized we have similar preferences. I hummed and sung along joyfully at Shamrock (PT workplace) for almost 8/10 songs. Cool! By the way, no customers at that hour otherwise they might think I belongs to Hougang chalet. People might think I’m mentally disordered.

Recently, I’ve been crazy over artists like Justin Timberlake, Nelly Furtado and Gwen Stefanie’s songs. They kept me occupied during office hours. Simply put, it’s uplifting! It lifted me up. The multiple mixtures of rapid beats and rhythms made my body grooved along. Sad enough I can’t sing out loud, otherwise able to complete the whole entrainment process. Again, people might think i'm mentally disordered. haha!

Conclusion: GREAT songs brings GREAT mood! My mood booster, releaser, companion- music.

Here’s a gummy candy to share: Poifull by Meiji


This original favors (green grape, apple, purple grape, lemon) are preferred over the yogurt favors. Yogurt favors tastes quite awful! Previously I can finish it (referring to this packet above) within minutes during school days @ TP but now I realize its damn sweet. Yes I have sweet tooth but this is too sweet? Maybe I’m getting health conscious nowadays. Anyway, do try it! (",)


3 10:28 PM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: