<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Tuesday, May 22, 2007 Y

I’m shivering at this minute. Veins became so visible and are starting to surface on my hands. Hands are turning to yellowish. Tip of fingers froze. I manage to meddle with a couple of modification to blog if you guys can notice. Make a guess. "Tag" to reply me. All thanks to michelle neo! Yo man! She’s a HTML pro can! So happy that you are here to help out and spent today’s working hours, accompanying me @ msn. Hope I have kept u occupied and provided not-so-bad, okok only introduction of some online shops. Also, thanks to all the advice previously. You really impressed me. We shall meet up real real soon with leejie! =D

This evening gonna watch spiderman3 with leejie. Hope it’s not too late to be in with the spiderman craze. Tomorrow is my graduation day’07. No feelings as of yet? More often than not, the excitement, nervousness and/or anxiety always come to me on the actual day, actual moment itself. Realised this is the shortest entry of all. Amazing uh...

ShoutOut: I wanna K!!! 不是K人, 是K歌! It’s K songs not K(hit) people. I wanna go Redang! I wanna go Shanghai! I wanna go Taiwan!


3 5:57 PM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: