<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Wednesday, May 9, 2007 Y

16 days of temp work, a record of my daily activities:

I have been busy clicking, typing, idling and yawning.
I have been busy downloading songs from baidu.com.
I have been busy looking at my hp screen for whoever’s sms or call.
I have been busy plugging my headset in and out of my ears.
I have been busy looking behind for spies around me.
I have been busy going over to the pantry refilling warm water to my bottle.
I have been busy holding my badge, tap on the device and start my business in the toilet.
I have been busy thinking what is for lunch, what to do after 6.
I have been busy, trying to listen the other’s speech, laughter, typing sounds.
I have been busy checking my hotmail.
I have been busy shopping online.
I have been busy counting my time.
I have been busy shutting my eyes on this comfortable seat among the chilly air.
I have been busy uploading beautiful songs to u- m’s avenue.
I have been busy for the past 3 weeks that I can accumulate 2.5 week’s work to 1 full day from 8.30-6pm!
I have been busy waiting…

How ridiculous?!?! This is how “BUSY” OCCUPIED i have been. Initially I visualized undertaking the following:

I have been busy learning new software.
I have been busy networking/mingling with colleagues.
I have been busy in the director’s room for meetings/discussions.
I have been busy the whole day that I cannot even check my hotmail and msn-in.
I have been busy answering calls from clients.
I have been busy running to the toilet within the shortest time.
I have been busy chasing with time.
I have been busy receiving instructions from management instead of receiving mp3 songs.
I have been busy taking sips from a cup instead drinking from a bottle.
I have been busy that the only time left to breathe is lunch.
I have been busy up to my ass!

Dream on?! It’s beyond my control. What is supposed to be done has been done. A handful wish for my kinda work scope- doing nothing and get paid. I beg to differ. I wanna learn! I wanna change. I have my expectations. Is that all for me?
Somethings cannot be pushed? Eg: i>X>Z involved, trying to get a permission.
i emailed to X. X cannot do anything unless Z approves. Therefore X forwarded email to Z. Z on business trip, will return 2 days later.
(3days later)
Z received email. Z glanced through email, never reply never delete, proceeded with other emails.
Next day(1day later), i reminded X and probed what is hindering the request. X was clueless but assured that, will follow up on it. X went on to email Z. Z was reminded then, gets a little offended.
(2days later)
Z gave confirmation, emailed X to reply i. X was on MC 2 days, did not check email.
(2days later)
X received confirmation email and forwarded to i. i received it on wat day? the 8th day! abt a week later!
And so on the surface, X and Z seem very busy also. This is how email works (of course not all the time) within Enterprises. Can this explain why i'm strucked, having nothing to update?
可以嘛~ haha!

Interesting ads:


^ a large billboard in Amsterdam, Netherlands


^ Mini Cooper placed at the Zurich, Switzerland train station



3 2:34 PM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: