<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Monday, April 16, 2007 Y


New blog platform first entry here...

Its Apr now and been quite some while since my last blog. The Complicated cum Sophisticated women named yiwen mentioned, I was lazy to blog despite explaining that there’s nothing special happening or about myself. The fact is my life is indeed monotonous and silent to even compare.

Ok let me begin and u guys shall be the judge. I’m just a diploma graduate; woke up @ abt latest 12pm on alternate days; working part time sales @ compass pt, only 3 days work week; heading to dun know where but shall know the directions soon (work VS study); juggling with the FREE time I have day by day; cannot go out no matter how near or far because no money to spend/eat/walk therefore stay @ hm accompanied by frequent mind bogging issue of money; every day and night on the net surfing blogs/friendster/email; changed up myself into a comfortable sports attire and off to my 1hr-jog along the LRT line @ 6pm; back for dinner, afterwards with body lying on sofa until 10pm; shortly after had warm showers and back to my laptop till abt 1am if that very day I missed the 5pm 百分百, if not then its lights off. That’s a summary of my daily routine. Therefore yiwen suggested writing about some intuitive thoughts. I pondered… Now i have new subjects to blog about. Also, some quotes/phrases to share. Have seen 吴尊's English cum Chinese blog and liked the idea of sharing a quote at the end of each entry. I’m gonna have a story to tell and a line or two to share. Stay tuned!

Oh oh oh I’ve a temp job @ Suntec City! Finally no more FREE time to slack, no more 百分百(sad), surf net like nobody’s business. Most importantly $$ to bank! I’ve just gotten the confirmation today, this noon. Let’s work hard together! Looking forward to sit in the office environment with clear glass panels, segments of cubicles, pantry area and people occupied with their daily tasks. Here I come…

*smack here @ 16-4-07 mon, 6pm*


3 5:52 PM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: