<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9010646121834419174?origin\x3dhttp://melodymeiledi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Y Wednesday, April 25, 2007 Y

This incident that created morning BLUES to my Monday…
Early in the morning, Dr walked to temp's desk.
Dr : Melody, I realized all the changes I've given to u, why are they not updated to the web?
Temp: J told me to upload to 2007a and not 2007 unless it's finalized or confirmed.
(Suddenly, Dr's tone and expression changes instantly. He blows his temper.)
Dr : NONO! Upload to the main web. J is slowing us down!

(Dr left temp's desk and shortly after my email alerted an incoming email)
In Dr’s email wrote:
"The primary reason why we hired Melody is that the updates to the GridAsia 2007 are NOT getting out FAST enough. I have been sending her updates everyday and expect them to be refreshed to public version the VERY SAME DAY. Please DO NOT delay the process if you DO NOT have the time to vet.Be very mindful that GridAsia is only 1.5 months away! We are proceeding TOO SLOW in getting the info and pushing it out."
(This was sent to J, CC to temp.)

Less than 3mins later, J replied:
"Yes, I have not got my technical stuff up yet, and I will move this. But on your point on vetting, I HAVE to be INFORMED that there’s something that has completed updating and ready to be vetted to be pushed out."(Sent to Dr, CC to temp)

Another email by J to temp:
"Hi Melody,
PLEASE inform me verbally (or via email) in future that you’ve completed some updates and ready to be pushed out."

Then, Dr responded with a question to J:
"Do you expect me to inform you?"

After this last email, nothing was heard or received again on that every day…

Apparently I was sandwiched in between but also the victim. I thought I was being honest about it and in fact this is what J had mentioned to me previously. Maybe Dr was beginning to feel the pressure as there is still a certain amount of stuff not up yet. Moreover, the event is round the corner, who will not panic or worried that things are slowed down by some personal selfish reasons? He indirectly threw his temper at J and after that to me. I felt nothing, was not offended either but J was some how being accused? Hm…

Last week met darling cassandra... SAND ar...! lol! Had delicious main course and apple crumbler that provided a mixture of crisp and sweetness. Thanks for the recommendation! Overall quite gd! Next, walked around streets of orchard and chatted away till late. Love ya! (",)Now that we both are working, gonna make plans and arrangement to fullfill our shanghai trip. i can't wait...!!! But u know somethings are beyond my control and limits. sob sob sob. God can i wish for a windfall? Not a downpour pls... haha




















3 10:29 AM 4
Little Memories Of The Past






~ i ~

plain Melody
loves to FEEL the breeze
without MUSIC, life's a mess

^ speak ^



3 links 4

june
xiaohui
lee jie
geoklan
wendy
nemuiyo

felicia chin
joanne peh
sharon au
elva xiao
jolin cai
rainie yang
wu zun
wang dong chen
xiao gui
show luo zhi xiang

show*gallery
100% E'tainment
stage hyaline
CCT fashion
Shoplah

= credits =

Designer : purplekisses-
Helped On The Fonts[Pic] & Some PS brushes :Agnes
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Deviantart - vainas , Shanezory [: